Enjoy a healthy and radiant smile that will bring you the joy of life. Custom application of ceramic veneers will conjure up the right “Magic Smile”.
Who are veneers suitable for?
From the aesthetic point of view, veneers can help achieve natural appearance of teeth, change their colour or shape, change the position of individual teeth (orthodontic anomalies) and thus visually and functionally improve the position of teeth in occlusion.
If you have any of the below mentioned problems, veneer treatment is suitable for you and can significantly help you.
- Gaps between teeth
- Irregularities in the shape of teeth and imperfections (orthodontic anomalies) in occlusion
- Teeth with stains as a result of tetracycline treatment or white stains caused by fluorosis, hypo/hyperplasia
- Old fillings, which differ from other teeth by their colour
- Large tooth fractures
- Old non-aesthetic crowns or veneers
Advantages of veneers
Veneers have a range of advantages in comparison with other methods used for tooth reconstruction in aesthetic dentistry:
- They look very natural and they give a tooth healthy appearance, ideal shape and colour
- The border between a veneer and a natural tooth is not visible
- They do not colour themselves which means that even after ten years your teeth will be white and shining
- They are resistant to stains from tea, coffee, red wine or cigarettes, because the ceramics used in dentistry is a very resistant and impermeable material
- They do not need any special care or restoration after a long period of use
- They have unlimited life with high-quality care for teeth and proper dental hygiene
- If damaged, for example, as a result of an injury, the individual damaged veneer can be easily replaced without any need to adjust the remaining veneers
What are veneers?
Veneers are made of a thin (0.5 – 0.8 mm) ceramic construction which imitates the front surface of front teeth. Veneers are made in a dental laboratory on the basis of client’s dental impression and then they are glued with special cement to the treated tooth. Veneers are made according to the shape and colour of client’s teeth or according to his request. This technology enables successful imitation of the appearance of natural teeth and at the same time hides all deficiencies under the veneer. The treated tooth becomes stronger and its colour does not differ from other teeth. This method is minimally invasive. Highly aesthetic appearance can be achieved without unnecessarily extensive preparation (cutting) and damage to natural teeth. The method is sometimes called ENAMEL RESTORATION
How to care for veneers?
Veneers do not require any special care. We recommend regular cleaning of teeth twice a day and using mouthwash.
Veneers will bring you joy from a natural and nice smile and great mood for every new day! Undergo a great change just in one week!
Call: +420 777 510 795 or make an appointment for a consultation using the appointment form.
The dental clinic Magic Smile is situated in Prague 2 at Karlovo náměstí 292/15. You can easily reach us by the public transport, by many tram connections or by Metro line B, station Karlovo náměstí. You can park in the courtyard of the building.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Booking a visit online